Influencer Marketing Trends
Influencer marketing is a growing industry. It’s becoming more and more popular, with even big brands like Pepsi and Disney engaging in the practice. Why? Because it works!
Influencers are an effective way to reach new customers, engage existing ones, and build brand awareness.
They’re more relatable than a corporate page or ad campaign and they have the ability to reach audiences that would otherwise be difficult (or impossible) to access on social media.
How to Measure Influencer Marketing ROI?
ROI stands for Return on Investment. It’s a measurement of how much your influencer marketing campaign is worth, in terms of how much it helped your brand reach its goals compared to the amount you invested in the campaign.
Influencer marketing ROI is similar to CPL (cost per like), but instead of measuring likes and shares, it measures likes, comments, shares and/or follows received by an influencer as a result of their posts about your brand or product.
To measure influencer marketing ROI:
- Keep track of all costs associated with the campaign – You should have already budgeted for these costs before starting the campaign so they are easy to account for when calculating ROI!
- Calculate the total number of likes/shares/comments + followers gained
- Calculate CPL based on social impressions (if applicable)
Influencer Marketing Strategy
The first step to a successful influencer marketing strategy is defining the problem. You might have a vague idea of what you want from your campaign, but it can help if you take the time to really think about what success looks like. Think about your goals and how they align with the goals of your target audience—you’ll be more likely to reach them if you know what they want, too!
One important thing to remember when setting these goals is that they should be ambitious but realistic: don’t set yourself up for failure by setting unrealistic expectations or deadlines! If this seems overwhelming, don’t worry—we’ll walk through some examples together right here:
- If improving fitness was one of your primary concerns…then a good goal would be “I want my fitness level (or some other measurable metric) improve by 20% over the next 3 months.” This will set specific expectations for both sides (you and your followers) so everyone knows exactly what’s expected from each other moving forward.
TikTok Influencer Marketing
If you’re looking to reach a younger audience, TikTok influencers can help. TikTok is a social media app that allows people to post short-form videos (generally less than 15 seconds).
The platform has already amassed over 1 billion downloads and is used by teens and young adults as a way to express themselves through comedy, song, dance or anything else they feel like sharing with the world.
TikTok influencers can help your brand reach this demographic in a unique way.
They can make their own content on your behalf or simply share your product with their followers in an authentic way—and you don’t even have to pay them!
If you’re looking for help to reach these influencers, or you need inexpensive social media services, we’ll help you get what your brand needs to thrive!
YouTube Influencer Marketing
YouTube influencer marketing is a great way to reach your target audience. YouTube has over 1.9 billion users, and it’s the second most popular search engine after Google.
The strategy behind YouTube influencer marketing is simple: you find people who already have loyal followers on YouTube and offer them a sponsorship deal in exchange for posting about your brand or product on their channel.
This type of endorsement adds credibility to your product/service as well as builds trust with potential customers by showing off how others are using it and enjoying it
There are many ways to approach this type of social media campaign, but here are some common tips:
- Try searching for keywords relevant with what you’re trying to promote! This will help you find more relevant content creators that could be interested in working with you. You can also use tools like TubeBuddy or VidIQ which allow users to see how many views different videos have gotten, who watched them and where they came from so far without having access before now due to lack time available during regular work hours on weekends when most big brands release new campaigns online so make sure that if someone writes something negative about our agency services then contact us immediately so we can fix any problems before continuing forward.”
Instagram Influencer Marketing
Instagram Influencer Marketing is a form of influencer marketing that uses Instagram as the primary platform.
This type of sponsorship typically involves creating content around, or mentioning, your brand and/or products in exchange for compensation.
Instagram influencers are great at engaging their audiences because they’re generally very personable, relatable and authentic.
They also have the advantage of being able to use visual imagery to convey their message more effectively than most other social media platforms.
Influencer marketing on Instagram can be done in two ways: through brand collaborations or sponsored selfies (also known as “shoutouts” or “reposting”).
When it comes to brand collaborations with influencers, you will usually give them creative control over what they post about your product so make sure you are comfortable with how it will be presented before agreeing on terms.
If partnering up with an already established Instagrammer sounds like something worth pursuing then there are several avenues one could explore when looking for potential candidates such as finding people who share similar interests and demographics as yours (or even targeting specific hashtags).
You can use influencer marketing in a very effective way, but you have to have the right tools and knowledge.
Influencer marketing is a way to connect with your customers on a more personal level.
It’s like word of mouth and advertising combined, with an experienced third-party (an influencer) sharing positive thoughts about your brand or product.
Influencer marketing agencies are experts in this field, but there are many other advantages to working with them too:
- They can help you reach new audiences. Since they have access to large networks of potential influencers, their recommendations will likely have better results than those gained by going it alone.
- They know the best techniques for achieving results from each channel that they use (YouTube, Instagram and so on). This means that they’ll be able to tailor their campaigns around what works best for you instead of just throwing out generic tactics across all platforms at once.
While we tend to push Albuquerque SEO the most here at Noved Solutions, influencer marketing has become a powerful way for brands to reach their customers and we can’t ignore it.
It is able to offer great results when it comes to reaching the target audience, but it has its limitations as well.
Influencer marketing is not the right approach for every brand, and it requires a lot of work on your end if you want it to be successful.
This article outlines what influencer marketing is and how you can use it in an effective way. If you still have questions about this topic, feel free to reach out and ask!